Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Job Well Done!

Congratulations to the Hands At Work team at LCHS on putting together all of the details to help make my visit to your sponsor school in Malawi a special event. I am sure that the children in Mngwere will appreciate the friendship bracelets, the video about life at LCHS, and the funds to help purchase sporting equipment and a swing set. I can't wait to bring back pictures and stories from our day in Mngwere. I am hopeful that strengthening the relationship between Lloydminster and Malawi will motivate more students entering LCHS to become involved with the Hands At Work project, as many of the current students will be graduating in June.

Great job LCHS...I can't wait to touch base with you upon my return!

Happy Easter Everyone!


2 comments:

  1. First post looks awesome! Can't wait to see the updates you post!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome Todd!! Have a wonderful trip - I am sure you are enjoying every minute of it.
    Linda K

    ReplyDelete